Refreshing the Memories
I was reading my entries on my old journal... From 2003 - 2007. Four years... It reminded me of how stupid I was -_-" and well, how I fortunate I am to be where I am now.
I found it pretty funny cause knowing the things that I know now is like having the pieces of the puzzle I didn't have back then. Without it nothing seemed to make sense but now everything is starting to make sense.
And I couldn't help but notice that my dummy days were always during the month of May! -_-"
Weird...
There were many instances where I thought knew what I needed to do but failed. Failed miserably. So many misbehaviours foolishly done but despite all that, I still possess the gifts given to me. He is kind and merciful. Remember that: The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. So...when you're in doubt or not sure, don't hesitate to call unto Him. You will be able to see things clearly and you will be guided accordingly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home