Thinking Out Loud...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Primer poste verdadero del año

ésta es una nueva manera de blogging.

I haven't done this in a while...

oh goodness... ¿por qué estoy tal an EMO últimamente?
No sé... but i want to go home.
Hay muchos de fake people aquí.

PFFFFT. winnipeg's BUNK.

La Iglesia es la única cosa que es keeping me sane.
It's a great feeling when you're up in the
tribuna.

anyways...

PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, 2nd ENGLISH plus INTERNSHIP.
yikes. physics is harder than i thought. I should've taken 30s first.
chem is chem. english is still english. just more work.

internship is the new thing.... I'm starting at Great West Life soon and I'm kinda nervous cuz I don't know much about marketing. ay yay yaay.
*sigh*

God es tan bueno for letting me get accepted.

oh and news about VATO?!

caso no solucionado. :P i know que este chico tiene sensaciones para someone else... but ohhh well.

vato aint tagged yet.



KAAY IM DONE.

guh, who reads this ish anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home