Thinking Out Loud...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

stupid cramps...
I kinda wanted to go to school buttttt stupid cramps.
grrr. making me galet.


hey...i know that game !
this ish is NUTZ.

let's see what'll happen.

anyways...

October 10. today...
I'm glad things happened the way it did.
exactly a year ago... wow.
if things didn't happen the way it did,
who knows what the heck i'd be doing right now.

the past is the past. learn from it and move on.

i'm getting there.
bob is the first step actually.

HAHAHA I just realized that almost once every month I've said that the case on this vato will soon be solved.
what happened? I don't know.
ummm judge? hello...?
you know what? its better to just not say anything at all.

jeez... kase naman...el único chico tengo sensaciones para, es también el único que no tiene sensaciones para mí

anyways.,...

Maybe i'll be in college first before university..
RRC for two years then UofM ... then CMA.

God willing, I'll be done and get my diploma when I'm 18 1/2 then my degree when I'm 20. then go for CMA for two years.

hopefully I finish all the accounting stuff by 22.
then law for seven years... then maybe graphic design for two.
wow. finish everything by 31? YUP. ahha then get married.
NAAAAAAH JUST KIDDING! that's tooo old!

of course get married somewhere in between.

GUH. why the heck am I talking about that? I don't even know how I started talking about that...


hmm... I'm so gigil right now. I wanna pinch someones cheeks.
uh-oh spaghetti-O. I miss that.

speaking of spaghetti... I'm hungry and I'm gonna go get some.
bye readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home