uh-oh spaghetti-O
Today was my first day at the camp. It just started but I really really like it already. It's nice to know that I'm neither the youngest there nor the eldest :) They feed us every hour and a half or something! (I think gonna gain back all the weight that I lost, or even gain more.) We get to meet alot of people ... entrepenuers, real business people, company owners and even those who've simply made changes like Hannah Taylor.
I really like this project that we have right now... we have to go places and meet people and ask if they have business cards.Whoever collects the most business card by the end of camp will win something. So... for those of you who have business cards and willing to help please message me and I'll meet with you. Wherever you want. lol. This project will help us be comfortable speaking to total strangers and not only that but in many more ways... We get to meet interesting people :)
We were also put into groups to come up with a real business. We will be given $100 to go to Gales to buy things and sell it to make more money. If I'm not mistaken we will be going to The Forks. Please come by and support. ahaha. It will be GREATLY appreciated. (THANKS!!) I really want to get the scholarship.
mmk enough about business camp.
Anyways... I'm back again to talk a lil` about wrinkled yet awesome blue tie... NAH... just kidding. that things played out ma`an!
"Bob, if you're reading this... YOU SUUUUCK! why yu gotta be different for ?! why yu gotta stand out for ?! why don't cha just blend in with the rest.. just like before. why dyu gotta be like that ?! ooh .. oh wooops... i forgot.. Bob doesn't have a friendster account... -_-" he's too cool.. too busy building things yanno ?! after all, he's Bob the Builder."
straight up IMAGINARY. weiiird-O
MAAAN I'm really bad at this! I said I was gonna stop. Okay... let's see how long I last. Ready your ears for loud silence.
JUUUUST SHOOOT MEH !
nonsense

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home