Thinking Out Loud...

Saturday, July 22, 2006

once again... a sudden change of heart.

mmk, the title says it all buttUH I feel like typing more so here it goes...

it all started like this...

I was cleaning the balcony... I was trying to carry that darn humongous vacuum thing with all my might... sweating.. when i realized... that there's really nothing crazy about that thing I thought I like. bahaha. I don't know... I really thought I like it though... I wanted it... but I don't need it and it seems boring now. Maybe it was all in how you picture it... the process of going through it, is fun. (Only cause certain people make it fun) Y'know.. laughing, giggling, making jokes when it's there but really...deep down...I'm not so sure. I don't know how it is. I don't even know how it really functions, I don't know if its fun, I don't know much about it cause I never had it. I only see it. It's not exactly the first thing you'd noticed on the shelf (many say the same thing )...but I'm sure there's more to it than meets the eye. I see potential.


so case on this vato solved ?... NO. this is just the beginning.

remains `innocent` until proven `guilty`.



won't figure it out.always at random.

meant for you to not understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home