Thinking Out Loud...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

kinda ironic

It's been a year-and-then-some now... AHA. well, actually,it officially started on february ..in denial?? whatevz. defense mechanism,baby. WOW, Time flies by so fast... funny i said that millions of times now. What I also find funny is that...el unico chico que tengo sensaciones para, es tambien el unico quien no tiene gusto de mi. OOOH WELL. :) there's always a first for everything. HA..another reason why pienso él es diferente del resto. buttuh life goes on ;) with some distractions once in a while. bahaha.aaaand im kidding of course. anyways... enough about that... you people who are reading this are probably wondering what the heck I'm talking about... don't try to figure it out... you never will. :) ONLY because its all imaginary.. LOL just joking. buttuh yeah, its noone that i talk to or hang out with. -_-" a martian perhaps? lol .tipo misterioso.

I like reading old journal entries. I always get a good laugh. OOH MAN i'm loving this. I can't wait to write more ish so I can laugh about it a year later.

I'm attending biz camp for three weeks. Alot of people say that its fun... I'm so excited. hahah. I get to meet new people and experience the "business world". even for a bit. haha.

I wanna apply for a job.. but i kind of don't want to... I don't know.. I'm gonna be busy for about 3 weeks. Especially during the first week but after that... there's nothing else to do (in the morning anyways).. except to wait til school starts again. Well, and go out with friends.I think I need a day job after biz camp. Anyone got ideas??

I'm actually excited for this coming school year. It's my last year at DMCI :) my senior year...then I'm finally going to University.

I should be sleeping now but I don't feel sleepy yet cause its so hot.



Okay...If you have read this far... then that's amazing cause this is not even interesting. props to you. ahahah. Either you're really really bored or you're just stalking me... lol.


toodles !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home