Thinking Out Loud...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Business Etiquette...

We had a business etiquette lunch with business people yesterday at some "restaurant". Wow, I didn't know that it was hard to eat soup! hahaha. They taught so much things like how to interact with other business people, how to mingle in `cocktail` parties. What to do and what not to do in business lunch and business related events. How to introduce yourself properly. Proper way to shake a persons hand. Who should pay for the bill in a business lunch. What to do when you're invited to different kinds of meetings. What traits they look for and notice first. How to make a lasting impression. It was such a great experience.

so.. Thursday already ?! This camp is making days go by even faster! It's fun and I'm with great great people. I'm loving every minute of this... well, minus THAT accident :( boo-hoo. *sniff* anyways... We did so much things today but I'm too tired to list all of them.

We're going to global tomorrow for the whole afternoon... but I can't really stay `cause General Practice is at five o`clock plus all that happens after that.

Baptism tomorrow... I'm excited for them... 15 souls eh .. the most I've ever seen in my LOS years. and i guess that's more for the binhi.

*sigh* I'm tired... There's panata after worship service so I'm ending this here and I'm gonna hit my lovely bed. off i go.. LATER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home