Thinking Out Loud...

Friday, March 10, 2006

TGIF

I'm super duper tired already and I still have to do a lab report, an essay and a bunch of worksheets! Thank goodness it's friday.

Okay...so uhm... I'm not taking that Spanish course anymore =(. My sched is too full. I have all my sciences and majors plus AP bio. This sucks. blah =P

Had a talk with Mr. Purpur... JEEZ! told me schools not important... and that religion will get me nowhere. PFFFFFT! =\ and wants me to join leadership. whatever. blah.

Badminton tournaments tuesdays and thursdays ... I hope there's more tournaments on tuesdays though... *crosses fingers*

Weekend ??? wow.

man... knowing things that you're not suppose to know SUCKS.
i guess its true that some things are better left unsaid.

nakakainis

I'm not so sure about this.


GUUUH.. its like ... i'm (^_^) , (x_x) , (>_<), (-_-") all at the same time.







GOODBYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home